Products & Services
GOVERNMENT APPROVED PROGRAMS
The General Services Administration (GSA) has made a competitive award to The Cumberland Group (TCG) under the Federal Supply Schedule for Management, Organizational, and Business Improvement Services (MOBIS). This contract is available for use by all federal agencies.
1. Agency identifies needs.
2. Statement of Work is prepared.
3. Ordering office obtains price lists from 3 Schedule vendors and conducts internal cost estimate.
4. Ordering office prepares justification for selection.
5. Ordering office submits justification or recommendation for vendor, funding document, and statement of work to contracting authority.
6. Agency contracting office requests a cost quote against the statement of work.
7. TCG responds with a cost quote based on GSA approved contract rates.
8. Agency contracting office awards a firm-fixed price delivery order.
9. TCG begins work.
10. Agency serves as the delivery order administrator.
© 2009, The Cumberland Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved
© 2009, OmniCom Solutions Group